Friday, January 13, 2012
Dijit Remote Control for iPad & iPhone 4
With this app plus Griffin’s Beacon, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your iPhone is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room! So, for what you wait for download Dijit for iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad/iPad 2
This app gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. This TV Show app who play with Netflix is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library. You can even create “activities” so you can push one click, and automatically turn on the TV, Blu-Ray player, and Stereo all at the same time.
In addition to the remote control, the Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and you will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest. Even better, you can connect to Facebook and get TV recommendations automatically from your friends. The Guide will also includes Social TV features, such as YouTube, Twitter chat and social “check-ins” to your favorite shows.
Dijit works perfectly with your Griffin Beacon. Download it for free, pair via Bluetooth with the Beacon, and you are connected with your home entertainment system.
• Activities to let you combine multiple remote control events from one button push
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• Touch and Swipe gestures to simplify changing channels and volume
• Social networking built in so you can share your viewing status with your friends
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
• TV recommendations from Facebook: link your Facebook account with Dijit and see what your friends like to watch in the "My Shows" tab
• Manage your Netflix instant streaming queue. Great for Roku and other Netflix-enabled devices
• WiFi support for Roku. No need for IR.
• YouTube video clip search, playback, and sharing (on Facebook and Twitter) integrated into TV show guide
Download Dijit Remote Control for iPad & iPhone 4 from iTunes