Friday, January 20, 2012
Google Maps 6.1.1 APK
For you use android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and 4.0. Don't scare for your maps. Now, you can renew or updated that now. For you need a apps with complite, now i will introduce you with this new Google Maps 6.1.1 APK. For you intersting with this you can look at the review below.
Fixes for bugs on tablets and phones
1. Improved battery performance for Latitude and Location History users, and fresher locations for friends in Latitude
2. Transit Navigation (Beta) can use vehicle speed to estimate location if GPS signal is lost
3. Increase route options for public transit directions from 3 to 4.
4. Report feedback to Google from the settings menu
Download the latest release of Google Maps, and never carry a paper map again.
Get Maps with Navigation (Beta), Places, and Latitude
*Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system
*Places: Find, rate, and get recommendations for places
*Latitude: See friends on the map and check in at places
Installation for root:
1. In Titanium Backup, select Maps and make a backup.
2. Select Maps and wipe data, then uninstall.
3. Select Street View and wipe data, then uninstall
4. Install Google Maps 6.0.3 ownhere.apk
5. Go to market, and reinstall street view.
first uninstall Maps from /system/app
adb push /maps6.0.3-ownhere.apk /system/app
Alternative installation method
For those who get the “Login Failed” message Pull down the status bar and press all three triangles and give permission then closing maps.
If you don’t get the three warning triangles
1. Install original maps from market.
2. Sign in and join latititude
3. Back up maps in titanium, app and data.
4. Wipe date and uninstall maps
5. Install resign version. DO NOT RUN, reboot right after installing.
6. After reboot, go to titanium and restore DATA only.
Keywords: Navigation, Places, Hotpot, Latitude, directions
Download Google Maps 6.1.1 APK from here or Filesonic(Instruction) or Android Market